Chocolate Pudding Recipe | How to make Chocolate pudding | Homemade chocolate pudding Recipe – Step By Step with Images and Video.
This post will share an easy and straightforward recipe to make Delicious Chocolate pudding at home Step By Step.
This recipe is straightforward, and if you are a beginner cook, even you can make the most delicious chocolate pudding very fast if you follow this recipe.
so without wasting any time, let’s start this recipe.
Ingredients of Chocolate Pudding Recipe
Chocolate Pudding Video Recipe
Chocolate Pudding Recipe | How to make Chocolate pudding | Homemade chocolate pudding
- 500 ML Milk
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 4 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 3 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1/4 pinch Salt
- 2 tbsp Fresh Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essance
- Cocolate Shavings
- Whipping cream
- Chocolate Vermecilli
- To make Eggless Chocolate pudding first place a pan on medium flame and add 500 ml of milk to it and boil.
- While boiling the milk take a bowl and add 1/2 cup of sugar, 4 tbsp of cocoa powder, 3 tbsp of corn starch, 1/4 tsp of salt and mix everything well.
- After milk starts boiling add all dry ingredients in batches and mix well with no lumps.
- Now cook until mix form coating on the backside of the spoon.
- Now on low flame add 2 tbsp of fresh cream and mix well.
- Now turn off the flame and add 1 tsp of vanilla essence and mix well.
- Now take small glasses and add hot chocolate pudding into them.
- Now cover the glasses with cling wrap or foil paper.
- Now put all glasses into the fridge to set for 2-3 hours.
- After 2 hours take out all glasses from the fridge and remove the cling wrap.
- Now garnish the chocolate pudding with chocolate shavings and whipped cream.
- Now your chocolate pudding is completely ready and you can enjoy it.
Chocolate Pudding Recipe – Step By Step