Tutti Frutti Burfi Recipe | How to make Tutti Frutti Sangam Burfi at Home | Easy Sangam Barfi Recipe – Step By Step with images and Video.
Tutti Frutti Sangam burfi is a very quick melt in the mouth sweet.It is an easy burfi that even beginners can try. Trust me I have already made this burfi more than 3 times and it is sure a no-fail recipe. The burfi’s came out perfect all the time which is the 9th wonder in my case.
A simple all-purpose flour-based fudge or burfi recipe is popular. the burfi recipe can be prepared in many colors, textures and thickness, and softness. the most common one is the plain without any color with hard and uneven texture. This is one burfi which is very was and quick to make. This would be perfect Sweet for Diwali, especially to share with Friends & Relatives!
So without wasting any time let’s start this recipe.
Ingredients of Sangam Tutti Frutti Barfi Recipe
Tutti Frutti Sangam Barfi Video Recipe
Tutti Frutti Burfi Recipe | How to make Tutti Frutti Sangam Burfi at Home | Easy Sangam Barfi Recipe
- 1/4 cup Ghee
- 3/4 cup All-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2 tbsp Milk Powder
- 4-5 drops Rose essence
- 2 tbsp Tutti Frutti
- To make Tuttu Frutti Sangam Barfi first place a pan on flame and 1/4 cup of ghee to it.
- Now add 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour and roast it on low flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Now turn off the flame and transfer it to a plate.
- Now place a pan on flame and add 1 cup of sugar and 1/2 cup of water to it.
- Now melt the sugar on medium-high flame and prepare 1 string of sugar syrup.
- Now take a tray and grease it with oil or ghee.
- After sugar melted well then add roasted all-purpose flour to it and mix well.
- Now add 2 tbsp of milk powder and mix well and cook until its starts leaving the pan.
- Now turn off the flame and add 4 to 5 drops of rose essence and 2 tbsp of tutti frutti and mix well.
- Now do not let it into and transfer it into greased tray and spread well.
- let it set for 10 minutes in the fridge at room temperature.
- After 10 minutes cut it into small pieces and garnish it with silver vark.
- Now your Tutti Frutti Sangam Barfi is ready and you can enjoy it.