Tutti fruitti sangam burfi is a very quick melt in the mouth sweet.It is a easy burfi that even beginners can try. Trust me I have already made this burfi more than 3 times and it is sure a no fail recipe.The burfis came out perfect all the times which is a 9th wonder in my case. A simple all purpose flour based fudge or burfi recipe which is popular. the burfi recipe can be prepared in many colour, texture and thickness and softness. the most common one is the plain without any color with hard and uneven texture. This is one burfi which is very was and quick to make. This would be perfect Sweet for Diwali, especially to share with Friends & Relatives!
केवल २० रूपये में बिना मावा हलवाई जैसी स्वादिस्ट मिठाई आपभी कहेंगे पहले क्यों नहीं बताई Barfi Recipe
Ghee – 1/4 cup(3 tbsp)
All purpose flour – 3/4 cup
Sugar – 1 cup
Water – 1/2 cup
Milk Powder – 2 tbsp
Tutti Frutti – 2 tbsp
- To make Sangham Barfi take a kadhai.
- Add Ghee,All purpose flour.
- Roast well on low flame.
- Roast until aromatic for 2-3 mins.
- Turn off flame and transfer into a plate.
- Now In other other kadhai add Sugar,Water and melt sugar.
- Take a burfi tray/Plate and grease it.
- Prepare 1 string consistency sugar syrup.
- On low flame add maida mixture and mix well.
- Add milk powder and mix well.
- Turn off flame when it starts leaving pan.
- Add Rose Essence and mix well.
- Add Tutti Frutti and mix well.
- Tansfer mix into greased tray and spread.
- Let it set for 10 mins in fridge or room temparature
- After 10 mins Cut into pieces.
- Garnish with chandini vark/Dry fruits.
- Sangam Burfi is ready to serve. Enjoy!!!
Thank you so much for lovely comment and watching Video. Click to subscribe https://goo.gl/n9nvav for more such recipes subscribe ☑️ and press👆 the 🔔🔔 Bell Icon. https://goo.gl/n9nvav अच्छे वीडियो को देखने के लिए सब्सक्राइब कीजिये ☑️और घंटी 🔔🔔.. को दबाना न भूले
CONNECT WITH ME: Subscribe- LIKE- Comment-Watch
Youtube: https://goo.gl/n9nvav Subscribe the YouTube Channel- Its Free✔👆
Facebook: https://goo.gl/JXAVCA please Like the FaceBook Page
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/106771386802825110090
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org If you want to know a recipe, then mail it to us at this.