Soya Chilli Manchurian Recipe | How to make Soya Chilli Manchurian at Home | Soya chunks Manchurian Recipe Step By Step with Images and Video.
Do you want to learn How to make Restaurant Style Soya Chilli Manchurian at your Home then must read this post?
In this post, I am going to share an easy and simple to make Delicious Soya chilli Manchurian.
So without wasting any time let’s start this recipe.
Ingredients of Soya Chilli Manchurian Recipe
soya Chilli Manchurian Recipe video Recipe
Similar Recipes –
Cabbage Manchurian Recipe
Paneer Manchurian Recipe
Resturent Style Paneer Manchurian Recipe
Potato Manchuria Recipe
Instant Potato Manchurian Recipe
Soya chilli Manchurian recipe
Hotel Style Mnahcurian Gravy recipe
Dry chilli Paneer Recipe
Soya Chilli Manchurian Recipe | How to make Soya Chilli Manchurian
- 2 cups Soya Chunks
- 3 tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp Rice Flour
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp Pepper Powder
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 2 tbsp Curd
- 2 tsp Oil
- Oil for deep fry
- To make Soya chilli first take 2 cups of Soya Chunks.
- Now place a pan on flame and add 3 cups of water and 1 tsp of salt to is and Boil.
- While water is Hot then add soya chunks to it and soak into water and boil for 2 minutes.
- After a boil turns off the flame and drain off the excess water and wash all chunks with normal water once and remove the excess water.
- Now transfer soya chunks in a bowl and add 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour and 1 tsp of rice flour to it.
- Now add salt as per taste, 1 tsp of red chilli powder, 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder, 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste, 2 tbsp of curd, and 2 tsp of oil.
- Now mix everything well and coat all Chunks.
- Now keep it aside and marinate for 5 minutes.
- Now place a pan on flame and add oil for deep fry and heat well on medium flame.
- While oil is hot then add prepared soya chunks into the oil and fry well.
- when Chunks become crisp then transfer them into a plate.
- Now fry all Soya soya chunks.
- Now place a pan on flame and add 2 tbsp of oil to it and heat.
- Now take 5 finely chopped garlic, finely chopped ginger, 4 -5 slit green chilli, 1 – onion petals, green, red, yellow capsicum.
- Now add chopped ginger, chopped garlic, slit green chilli and fry well.
- Now add onion petals and fry well on high flame.
- Now add all capsicum and fry well on high flame for 1/2 minutes.
- Now add 1 chopped tomato and mix well and close the lid and cook for 40 seconds.
- Now remove the lid and add 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup, 1 tbsp of soya sauce, and mix well.
- Now add 2 tbsp of red chili-garlic paste and mix well.
- Now add salt as per taste and 1 tsp of sugar and mix well.
- Now add 1/2 cup of water and mix well.
- Now add all roasted soya chunks and mix well.
- Now turn off the flame and add 1 chopped chilli to it.
- Now your Testy soya chunks are ready and you can enjoy it.