Mix Veg Khichdi Recipe | Vegetable Masala Khichdi Recipe | Moong Dal Khichdi – step by step with images and video.
Today I am going to share with you in this post, Mix Veg Khichdi recipe, which you will like very much.
If you want to make khichdi differently, then you must follow the recipe given in this post, because this recipe is amazing.
So let’s know about our recipe.
Mix Veg Khichdi video Recipe
Mix Veg Khichdi Recipe
- 1 cup Rice
- 1 cup Moong Dal
- 1 tbsp. Ghee
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 Chopped Carrot
- 10 Chopped Beans
- 2 Chopped Potato
- Green Peas
- 6 cup Water
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tbsp. Turmeric Powder
- 2 tbsp. Ghee/Oil
- 1 tbsp. Mustard Seeds
- 1 tbsp. Cumin Seeds
- 1/4 tbsp. Asafetida
- 1 tbsp. Chopped Onion
- 2 tbsp. Grated Ginger
- 1 tbsp. Chopped Garlic
- Curry leaves
- 3 Green Chills
- 3 Red Chills
- 2 Chopped Tomato
- Salt as per taste
- 2 tbsp. Red Chili Powder
- 1/2 tbsp. Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp. Coriander Powder
- 1 tbsp. Garam Masala
- To make special khichdi, first of all, take a bowl and put 1 cup of rice in it.
- Now take 1 cup moong dal and now wash them 2 to 3 times with the help of water.
- Now wash them for about 15 to 30 minutes to soak them in water.
- Just after 15 minutes, drain the water out.
- Now you take a cooker and put it in 1 tbsp. Ghee and heat it on the gas.After the ghee is hot, you add 1 bay leaf as well as 1 chopped carrot, chopped beans, and 2 chopped potatoes.
- Now fry all the vegetables lightly for 1 minute.
- Just after minutes, add soaked rice and lentils and mix everything well.
- Now you add 1 cup of green peas and mix everything well.
- Now you add 4 cups of water and salt as per taste and 1 tbsp turmeric and mix everything well.
- Now cover the lid of the cooker and cook on medium flame till 3 to 4 whistles come.
- Now after the pressure of the cooker is removed, remove the lid.
- Now put a pan on the gas on medium flame and add 2 tbsp. of ghee in it.
- When ghee is hot, add 1 tbsp. Add mustard seeds as well 1 tbsp. cumin.
- Now you put it in 1/4 tbsp. Add asafetida as well as 1 chopped onion and fry it till it becomes soft.
- Add to it now 2 tbsp. Grated Ginger, 1 tbsp. Mix chopped garlic and everything well.
- Now you add some Surrey leaves, 3 slit green chilies, and mix everything well.
- Now you add 2 to 3 red chilies and now you add 2 finely chopped tomatoes and mix everything well.
- Now you add salt to it and cook everything well on low flame.
- Now you put in it 2 tbsp. Red Chili Powder, 1/2 tbsp. Turmeric, 1 tbsp., coriander powder, and 1 tbsp. Garam masala now mixes everything well.
- Now you put khichdi in the pan and mix it well and cook it a little.
- Now turn off the gas and put finely chopped green coriander on top.
- Your delicious mix veg khichdi is ready now and you can enjoy it.