Matar Kachori Recipe | Khasta Matar Kachori Recipe | How to make Matar Kachori Recipe – step by step with images and video.
Today I am going to share with you a very amazing recipe for making pea kachori.
Pea Kachori is a very popular dish which is liked by everyone and you will also like it.
You do not need too many ingredients to make this recipe, you can make it very easily.
So let’s start our recipe.
Matar Kachori Video Recipe
Matar Kachori Recipe
- 2 cup All purpose flour
- Salt as per taste
- 1/2 tbsp. Baking Soda
- 1/4 cup Oil
- 1/5 cup Fresh Green Peas
- 2 Green Chilies
- 1 inch Ginger
- 2 tbsp. Oil
- 1 tbsp. Cumin seeds
- 1/4 tbsp. Caraway
- 1/4 tbsp. Asafetida
- 1 tbsp. Crushed Saunf
- 2 tbsp. Besan
- 1/4 tbsp. Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tbsp. Chili Powder
- 1 tbsp. Coriander Powder
- 1/2 tbsp. Amchur Powder
- Salt as per taste
- 1/2 tbsp. Garam Masala
- Cooking oil for deep fry
- First of all take a big bowl and add 2 cups of maida to it, also add salt as per taste, and finally add 2 pinch baking soda and mix everything well.
- Now you put 1/4 cup oil in the bowl and mix it well.
- Now make a soft dough by adding water to it and keep it covered for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Now take 1.5 cups of green peas and put them in a grinding jar, 2 green chilies, 1-inch ginger and grind them a little coarsely.
- Now you place a pan on the gas and heat it on medium flame.
- Now you put in it 1 tbsp. Cumin seeds, 1/4 tbsp. caraway, 1/4 tbsp. Asafetida, and 1 tbsp. crushed fennel.
- Now you put in it 2 tbsp. Cook the gram flour and everything thoroughly.
- Now you put in it 1 tbsp. Add the turmeric and now the cooked peas and cook, stirring well.
- After cooking for 2 minutes, you add 1/2 tbsp. Chili Powder, 1 tbsp. Coriander powder, 1.2 tbsp. Amchur powder and salt as per taste, 1 tbsp. Mix the garam masala and everything well.
- Now you cook it for 4 to 5 minutes and after cooking adds finely chopped coriander.
- Now make small balls of pea mixture.
- Now you can also talk the dough into two parts and cut it into small pieces.
- Now close the pea mixture inside the dough by filling it well and make it like a kachori.
- Now you put a pan on the gas and add oil to fry it and heat it.
- After the oil is hot, add kachoris in it and bake them both ways until the bay becomes golden.
- Now take out the Kachori strictly on a plate outside and now your Kachori is completely ready and you can enjoy it.