Instant carrot Halwa recipe | Gajar ka Halwa recipe | How to make Carrot Halwa – Step By Step Recipe in Images and Video.
Do you want to learn How to make perfect Gajar ka halwa at your home if yes then must read this post.
In this post I am going to share an easy and step by step recipe to make perfect Instant Gajar ka halwa at your home.
So without wasting any time let’s start this post.
Ingredients of Gajar Ka Halwa Recipe
Carrot Halwa video Recipe
Instant carrot Halwa recipe | Gajar ka Halwa recipe | How to make Carrot Halwa
- 1/2 kg carrot
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp Milk Powder
- 1 tbsp Cardamom Powder
- Dry Fruits
- To make instant carrot pudding, first take 1/2 kg carrot and clean it and take out the skin.
- Now cut the carrots into small pieces.
- Now grind the carrot pieces finely with the help of mixer and do not use it while grinding and check again and again that the carrots do not grind very finely.
- Now take a cooker and put it on the gas.
- Now put a spoonful of ghee in the cooker and allow the ghee to melt and reduce the flame.
- Now put the grated carrot in the pressure cooker and cook it properly for 7 to 5 minutes.
- Now add 1 cup milk and mix it well.
- Now close the lid of the cooker and let it cook for 2 whistles.
- Now remove the lid of the cooker, just add 1/2 cup sugar to it.
- Now while stirring continuously on high flame, cook it for 4 to 4 minutes.
- You are now 2 tbsp. Add milk powder (optional).
- Add to it now 1 tbsp. Ghee and mix it well.
- Now there are 1 tbsp. Add cardamom powder and mix well.
- Now your carrot halwa is ready and now you can also use dry fruits to decorate it.
Gajar Ka Halwa Recipe – Step By Step
1 – To make Perfect Gajar Ka Halwa, first take 1/2 kg of Gajar(Carrot).
2 – Now, cut all Gajar(carrot) into small pieces.
3 – Now, take a chopper and make a fine carrot with it.
4 – If you don’t have a chopper, grind carrot pieces on the pulse and make it fine.
5 – Now, place a cooker on the pan and add 1tbsp of ghee and melt.
6 – Now add grated carrot into the pan, mix well, and roast for 4-5 minutes.
7 – After 4-5 minutes, turn the flame to low, add 1 cup of milk, and mix well.
8 – Now, close the lid and cook until 2 whistles.
9 – After 2 whistles, turn off the flame and let the pressure release.
10 – Once the pressure release, open the cooker and check the halwa.
11 – Now again, turn on the flame, add 1/2 cup of sugar, mix well, and cook until it turns thick.
12 – After Halwa turns thick, add 2 tbsp of milk powder(Use Mawa or condensed milk) and mix well.
13 – Now add 2 tbsp of ghee, 1 tsp of cardamom powder and mix well.
14 – Now turn off the flame, and your Gajar Ka Halwa is ready to serve.
15 – Now your Gajar Ka Halwa is completely ready, and you can enjoy it.