Chawal ki Roti Recipe | How to make Soft Rice Flour Bread | Rice Roti Recipe – Step By Step with Images and Video.
Do you want to learn how to make Chawal(Rice) Roti at home, then this post is for you.
This post will share an easy and straightforward recipe to make Chawal(Rice) Roti Step By Step.
So without wasting any time, let’s start this recipe.
Ingredients of Chawal Ki Roti Recipe
Chawal Ki Roti Video Recipe
Chawal ki Roti Recipe | How to make Soft Rice Flour Bread | Rice Flour Roti Recipe
- 300 grams Rice Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Water
- To make Chawal(Rice) ki Roti first take 200 grams 0f rice flour, 1 tsp of salt, 1 cup of water.
- Now place a pan on flame and add 1 cup of water, 1 tsp of salt to it.
- Now boil the water until its start boiling.
- After water starts boiling add the rice flour to it and mix well on low flame.
- Now turn off the flame and transfer the mix into a plate.
- After the mix turns to little cool knead it well for 5 minutes and prepare a soft dough.
- Now take rolling board and take a lemon size boll from the dough and coat it with rice flour.
- Now roll it round on rolling pan.
- Now place a tawa on flame and heat it well.
- Now put the rolled Roti on tawa and roast well on both sides.
- Now transfer the roti to a plate.
- Now follow the same steps and make roti from all Dough.
- Now your Rice Roti is completely ready and you can enjoy it.