Besan Milk Cake | How to make Besan Milk cake at Home | Easy Gram Flour Cake Recipe- Step By Step with Images and Video.
Do you want to learn How to make Besan Milk cake at your Home then must read this post?
In this post, I am going to share an easy and simple recipe to make a delicious Gram Flour Milk cake Step By Step.
So without wasting any time let’s start this recipe.
Ingredients of Besan Milk Cake Recipe
Besan Milk Cake Video Recipe
Besan Milk Cake | How to make Besan Milk cake at Home | Easy Gram Flour Cake Recipe
- 1/2 cup Ghee
- 1 cup Gram Flour
- 3/4 cup Milk Powder
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
- Dry fruits for Garnishing
- To make Besan Milk Cake place a pan on medium flame and add 1/2 cup of Ghee to it and heat.
- After the ghee is melted turn the flame to low and add 1 cup of Besan and roast on low flame until the mix turns aromatic.
- Now turn off the flame and add 3/4 cup of milk powder little by little and mix well and let it cool.
- Now place another pan on flame and add 1 cup of sugar and 1/2 cup of water to it.
- Now boil and prepare 1 string consistency sugar syrup.
- While Sugar is melting add 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder and mix well.
- Now turn off the flame and add prepared besan mix little by little and mix well.
- Now take a tray and grease it with ghee.
- Now transfer all mix into the tray and spread well.
- Now decorate it with chopped dry fruits.
- Now let it set at room temperature/fridge.
- Now cut it into small pieces and you can enjoy it.