Dora cake is also known as Dorayaki .Cake recipes are prepared in microwave or in pressure cooker but its a different kind of cake which can be made directly in Tawa or pan. Its very healthy cakeas it is made of wheat flour.One must try this at home and specially kids will like a lot as they love to see Doremon.Choco chips is used for preparing many cakes.Cakes can be made in Idli moulds which is very easy to use. This Cake recipe is very easy to make.It is very tasty & mouth watering.
अब 5 मिनट में गेहू के आटे से एकदम नरम फुलेफुले डोरा केक नए तरीका बिना अंडा बिना मैदा Wheat Dora Cake
Wheat Flour – 1 cup
Sugar Powder – 1/2 cup
Milk Powder – 4 tbsp
Baking Soda – 1/2 tsp
Honey – 1 tbsp
Vanilla Essence – 1/2 tsp
Milk – 1 cup
Chocolate peanut butter for spreading
Coconut Peanut butter for spreading
- To make Dora Cake Take a bowl.
- Add Wheat Flour,Sugar Powder,Milk Powder,Baking Soda and Mix well.
- Add Honey,Vanilla Essence.
- Add milk in batches and mix well to prepare batter.
- Prepafre ribbon consistency batter.
- Take a tawa or pan,Add oil and grease pan.
- Set a spoon or bowl to make equal size cakes.
- Take laddle full batter and pour,do not spread,Add batter on low flame.
- Close lid and cook for 40 seconds.
- If bubbles form,cake is perfectly cooked.
- Flip and cook on other side for 30 seconds.
- Transfer into plate.
- Spread Peanut butter on one side.
- Close with other dora cake.
- Dora Cake is ready to serve…Enjoy!!
Thank you so much for lovely comment and watching Video. Click to subscribe https://goo.gl/n9nvav for more such recipes subscribe ☑️ and press👆 the 🔔🔔 Bell Icon. https://goo.gl/n9nvav अच्छे वीडियो को देखने के लिए सब्सक्राइब कीजिये ☑️और घंटी 🔔🔔.. को दबाना न भूले
CONNECT WITH ME: Subscribe- LIKE- Comment-Watch
Youtube: https://goo.gl/n9nvav Subscribe the YouTube Channel- Its Free✔👆
Facebook: https://goo.gl/JXAVCA please Like the FaceBook Page
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/106771386802825110090
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org If you want to know a recipe, then mail it to us at this.