Til Gud Revdi Recipe | How To make Til Gud Rewari at Home | Til Gud Revdi Recipe – Step By Step with Images and Video.
Do you want to learn How to make Delicious Til Gud Rewari at Home this post is for you? In this post, I am going to share a step-by-step recipe to make Delicious Til Gud Rewari at Home.
This is one of the Sweet which is made of Sesame Seeds & the combination of Jaggery & ghee. It is a very instant sweet recipe & easy to make. It can be made during some festive occasions like Makar Sakranti, Lohri & all. It can be enjoyed with some Snacks.
So Without wasting any time let’s start this recipe.
Ingredients of Til Gud Rewari Recipe
Til Gud Rewari video Recipe
Til Gud Revdi Recipe | How To make Til Gud Rewari at Home | Til Gud Rewari Recipe
- 200 grams Sesame/Til
- 250 gram Gur/Jaggery
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- 1 pinch Baking soda
- To Make Delicious Revdi First take 200 grams of Sesame/Til and 250 grams of crushed jaggery.
- Now place a pan on flame and add sesame seed to it and dry roast a little on low flame.
- Now turn off the flame and transfer it to a plate and let it cool completely.
- Now again place the same pan on flame and add1 tbsp of ghee to it and melt.
- Now on low flame add crushed jaggery to the pan and add 2 tbsp of water to it.
- Now stir continuously and melt the jaggery.
- To check that Jaggery is cooked well take normal water in a bowl and add some jaggery syrup to it and if it breaks then it's cooked perfectly or else cook sometimes more.
- Now add sesame into the pan and save some until later and mix well do not let the mix cool in the entire process.
- Now take a plastic sheet and grease it with ghee.
- Now transfer jaggery and sesame mix to it and knead well with the help of a sheet.
- Now add sesame we have saved before and mix well.
- Now take a small piece of mix and prepare a small Revdi from it.
- Now prepare Revdi from all mix and let them set.
- Now your Revdi is completely ready and you can enjoy them.