10 New Best Kitchen tips | Best Kitchen Hacks | Useful Kitchen Tips and Tricks – Step By Step with Images and Video.
Are you also troubled by kitchen problems? If yes then this post if for you.
In this post I am going to share 10 New and best Kitchen tips that make you work easier and solve your Many Problems.
So without wasting any time let’s start this recipe
10 Best Kitchen Tips Video
10 New Best Kitchen Tips
1- Often, when we open a packet such as biscuits or chips or any other package after some time moisture comes in them, follow the steps below.
- First of all, wrap foil paper in the place where you cut the packet.
- After that, with the help of iron, press on the foil paper 2 to 3 times.
- Now your packet will have become completely soft, and now there will be no dampness in the contents of the package.
2- Many times, oil falls on the floor of our kitchen, which when we clean, it does not get cleaned quickly and the floor also gets greasy, then follow the steps given below for this.
- To clean the oil, first of all, sprinkle some flour in that place.
- Now leave it like this for some 5 minutes so that the flour will absorb the oil.
- After 5 minutes, you clean the AK with a newspaper, it will not make your floor greasy, and the floor will not be dirty either.
3- In the rain season, some noises start coming, and you do not understand how to stop these sounds; if you have this problem, then follow the steps given below to overcome it.
- To overcome this problem, you take some talcum powder on paper.
- Now put this powder on the edges of the gate and rub it a little.
- Now, this noise from your door will stop.
- You can also rub wax on the edges to stop the sound from the door; this will also eliminate the sound.
4- We all use lemon, and after using it, we throw away the lemon peel, but you can clean anything with this peel.
If you want to clean the grinding jar, you just put lemon peels in the grinding jar and grind it for some time; now, your jar will be completely clean.
5- Many times, ants come into our house, we do not understand what to do. If you have the same problem, then follow the steps given below for this.
- First, you take the boric powder.
- Now add some turmeric to it and mix it well.
- Now you sprinkle it wherever the ants are coming; it will make all the ants disappear.
6 – In the rainy season, a lot of smell has started coming in the kitchen and dustbin, then you can follow the steps given below to overcome this problem.
- It would help if you put a plastic bag inside the dustbin before putting the garbage in the garbage bin, this will not make your dustbin dirty, and it will also be easy to throw the trash.
- When you put the garbage in the dustbin, put only 2 tbsp of baking soda in it.
- Due to this, your dustbin will not smell, and when you wash the dustbin, it will start shining very quickly.
7 – Often some garbage gets stuck in the sink of our kitchen, due to which the water is not able to come out, if you also have a problem, then follow the steps given below to overcome this problem.
- First of all, drain out whatever water is packed in the sink.
- Now put some baking soda in the sink pipe.
- Now add 1 cup of white vinegar to it and now leave it like this for 40 minutes.
- Now put boiling water in it in the sink and leave it like this for 1/2 hour.
- Now all the garbage will have gone out from your sink, and if there are any insects in it, then the bo must have died too.
8- During the rainy season, the matchbox gets moisture very often, and when it works for us, it does not work.
So it is a straightforward solution that you keep your matchbox in an air-tight box, it will not dampen your match, and the bow will work well.
9 – Mosquitoes, flies, and insects come to our homes in the rainy season, so if you also have a problem, then for this, you can follow the steps given below.
- First of all, put the pen on gas and heat it well.
- Now put one teaspoon of coffee in it and heat it well till it starts smoking.
- Take this pen wherever there are mosquitoes or flies, this will make all the mosquitoes fly away, and a good smell will also come.
10 – Often, there are utensils in our house whose bottom is of copper, and after using it for some time, it becomes messy and is not easily cleaned, then to solve this problem, you follow the steps given below.
- First of all, put tomato ketchup on the copper part.
- By rubbing it with a cloth, your utensils will be completely clean.
So these were our ten tips; you must tell us in the comment how you liked these tips and share this post with your family and friends.