Mawa Gujiya Recipe | How to make Rasbhari Gujiya at Home | Karanji Recipe – Step By Step with images and Video.
Colors Festival Holi is coming and without Gujiya Holi not Possible. So in this post, I am going to share an amazing recipe to make Deleciuc Gujiya at your Home to Make his Holi More special.
In this post I will show you step By Step How can you prepare Delicious Mawa Gujiya so will don’t do any mistake and prepare it Vey easily.
So without wasting any time let’s start this recipe.
Ingredients of Gujiya Recipe
For Sugar Syrup
Gujiya video Recipe
Mawa Gujiya Recipe | How to make Rasbhari Gujiya at Home | Karanji Recipe
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Ghee
- 1 pinch Salt
- Water as required
- 1/2 tsp Ghee
- 2 tbsp Chopped Almonds
- 2 tbsp Chopped Cashewnut
- 1 tbsp Chopped Pista
- 3 tbsp Desiccated Coconut
- 1 tbsp Raisins
- 200 gram Mawa
- Saffron Strands
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 5 tsp Sugar Powder
For Sugar Syrup
- 300 gram Sugar
- 3/4 cup Water
- Saffron Strands
- To make Mawa Gujiya first we will prepare the dough and for it take a Wide Pan.
- Now add 2 cups of all-purpose flour, 1 pinch of salt, and mix well and make a hole in mid like the following image.
- Now add 1/4 cup of Ghee in the Hole and mix well.
- Now add water in batches and prepare a semi-soft dough.
- Now cover it with a wet cloth and rest for 20 minutes.
- Now place a pan on flame and add 2 drops of ghee and grease pan well and heat.
- Now add 2 tbsp of chopped almonds, 2 tbsp of chopped cashew, 1 tbsp of chopped pistachio.
- Now continuously stating roast everything well.
- Now add 3 tbsp of desiccated coconut, 1 tbsp of raisins, and mix well.
- After everything roasted well then transfer everything to a plate.
- Now place the same pan again on low flame and add 200 gram of Mawa to it.
- Now roast Mawa till it turns light golden.
- Now transfer Mawa into a Bowl and let it cool.
- Now add all roasted dry fruits, some saffron strands, 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder, and add 5 tbsp of sugar powder.
- Now mix everything well and filling is ready.
Sugar Syrup/Chaasni Preparation
- Now place a pan on flame and add 2 drops of ghee and grease pan well.
- Now add 300 grams of sugar and 250 ml of water.
- Now add some Saffron strands, 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder, and melt sugar well on High flame.
- Now take a little sugar syrup with a spoon and check it, If you have a sticky feel, then it means that the sugar syrup has been cooked properly.
- Now turn off the flame and cover it and keep it aside.
- Now check the dough and knead it again.
- Now take small pieces of the dough and prepare small balls like the following images.
- Now cover all balls with a cloth.
- Now take a small ball and roll it like Puri but a little bit thicker than puri.
- Now cut it with a round bowl so all Gujiya will be the same size.
- Now apply water on the edges and it.
- Now add 1.5 tbsp of filling in it.
- Now Fold it and press and close all sides.
- Now give a design on the edges you can use Gujiya mould, Fork, or Gujiya cutter to make a design on edges.
- Now place it in a cloth and fold the cloth and cover it.
- Now follow the same steps and prepare all Gujiya and cover with a cloth.
- Now place a pan on flame and add oil for deep frying and heat on low flame.
- Now slowly add Gujiya in the oil and fry on low flame in little hot oil.
- Now fry on Both sides until golden.
- After Gujiya becomes golden then take them out into Hot sugar syrup.
- Now dip Gujiya into sugar syrup for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now when you cook the second batch of Gujiya then check that the oil is not too much Hot.
- After 2 Minutes transfer Gujiya into a plate and you can enjoy them.