Appe is very easy to make if you leftover idli batter at home. It is made of different ingredients like onions, spices etc in the batter and It can be made with the leftover idli batter. Also there are versions where the spices are tempered and then added to the idli batter. . This special cookware has moulds in it and is similar to the pan used in european cooking. in the indian market one gets both non-stick as well metal appe pans.
रजाई में बैठकर टीवी के समय खाये सस्ती हरी मटर का दो बूँद तेल का चटपटा गर्मागर्म नाश्ता Matar Ke Appe
Boiled Green Peas – 1 cup
Garlic – 5-6 cloves
Green chilli – 1
Ginger – 1 inch
Finely Chopped Onion – 2 tbsp
Finely Chopped Capsicum – 2 tbsp
Finely Chopped Carrot – 2 tbsp
Semolina – 1/2 cup
Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt as per taste
Chaat Masala – 1 tsp
Red chilli flakes – 1/2 tsp
Finely Chopped Coriander
Baking Soda – 1/4 tsp
Lime juice few drops
- To make Matar Ki Appe Boil green peas until 80 % cooked.
- Add matar into a jar, add Garlic,Green chilli,Ginger and make coarse paste.
- Transfer into a bowl.
- Add Finely Chopped Onion,Finely Chopped Capsicum,Finely Chopped Carrot,Semolina and mix well.
- Add water and prepare idly batter consistency
- Add Pepper Powder,Salt,Chaat Masala,Red chilli flakes,Finely Chopped Coriander and mix well.
- Close lid and let it set for 5 mins.
- After 5 mins add baking soda,lime juice and Mix gently.
- Take appe pan,add oil and grease well and heat.
- Add 1 tbsp mix into appe pan.
- Close lid and let it cook for 2 mins.
- Check after 2 mins and flip.
- Flip and cook on the other side.
- After 1 mins transfer on a plate.
- Matar Ki appe is ready to serve.Enjoy!!!
Thank you so much for lovely comment and watching Video. Click to subscribe https://goo.gl/n9nvav for more such recipes subscribe ☑️ and press👆 the 🔔🔔 Bell Icon. https://goo.gl/n9nvav अच्छे वीडियो को देखने के लिए सब्सक्राइब कीजिये ☑️और घंटी 🔔🔔.. को दबाना न भूले
CONNECT WITH ME: Subscribe- LIKE- Comment-Watch
Youtube: https://goo.gl/n9nvav Subscribe the YouTube Channel- Its Free✔👆
Facebook: https://goo.gl/JXAVCA please Like the FaceBook Page
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/106771386802825110090
Email Id: email@example.com If you want to know a recipe, then mail it to us at this.