Aloo Kabab Recipe | How to make Aloo Kabab at Home | Aalu Ke Kabab Recipe – Step By Step With Images and Video.
Do you Want to learn How to make Testy Aloo Kabab at Home then must read this post?
In this post, I am going to share an easy and simple recipe to make Testy Kabab at Home.
So without wasting any time let’s start this recipe.
Ingredients of Aloo Kabab Recipe
Aloo Kabab Video Recipe
Aloo Kabab Recipe | How to make Aloo Kabab at Home | Aalu Ke Kabab Recipe
- 4 Boiled Potatoes
- 5 pcs Bread
- Finely Chopped Green Chilli
- Finely chopped coriander
- Finely chopped Mint
- 1 Finely Chopped Onion
- 1 tsp Finely Chopped Ginger
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Flakes
- 2 pinch Turmeric Powder
- 2 tsp Crushed Coriander seeds
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 2 tsp Lime Juice
- Salt as per taste
- 4 tbsp Arrowroot Powder
- 3 tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- Water as required
- Oil for shallow fry
- To make Aloo Kabab first 4 boiled and Peeled Potato and let them cool completely.
- Now take a greater and great all potato.
- Now to make bread crumb take 5 Sandwich bread and cut them into small pieces.
- Now take a grinding jar and add bread pieces to it and grind well and make a fine powder.
- Now add 4 tbsp of Bread crumb into the grated potato and mix well.
- Now into grated potato add 2 -3 Finely chopped green chilli, 3 tbsp of chopped coriander, 2 tbsp of chopped mint, 1 chopped onion, 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- Now add 1 tsp of red chilli flakes, 2 pinch turmeric powder, 2 tsp of crushed coriander seeds, 1 tsp of garam masala, 1 tsp of cumin powder, 1/2 tsp red chilli powder, add 2 tsp of lemon juice and salt as per taste.
- Now add 4 tbsp of Arrowroot powder( Alternatively you can use 4 tbsp of rice flour or cornflour, or pour powder).
- Now mix everything well with your hands and prepare a dough.
- Now take a small size of dough and prepare takkies from it.
- Now take a small bowl and add 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour and add 1/2 cup of water and prepare a slurry.
- Now into slurry add salt as per taste and mix well.
- Now take an aloo Tikki and dip into the slurry and coat it with bread crumb and keep it aside and coat all takkies( you can also store it into an airtight box and put this box into the fridge).
- Now place a pan on flame and add oil for shallow fry and heat well.
- Now add coated aloo Tikki into oil and shallow fry on medium flame until golden crisp.
- Now transfer all Kabab into a plate and fry all Kabab.
- Now your Crispy and crunchy Aloo Kabab are ready and you can enjoy them.