FARALI RECIPE|NAVRATI SPECIALRECIPE|NAVRATRI VRAT RECIPES
Vrat Crispy Bites is easy to make, fun and delicious mini bites, great for a side dish, or a light meal.It is very instant & tasty. This recipe can be made in different ways but this is specially for Vrat & fasting.It is made generally in any of the festive occasion.It can be made in any of the event or can be served as party snack or tea time snack. People prefer to eat Vrat sweets also in this festive occasion.
नवरात्री व्रत का सबसे Tasty आसान नाश्ता जिसे कभी भी 5 min में तैयार कर सकते है Navratri Vrat Recipes
Sama Chawal powder – 1 cup
Ghee/oil – 1 tbsp
Water – 2 cups
Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
Finely chopped green chilli – 1
Pepper powder – 1 tsp
Rock salt – 1 tsp
Roasted Peanut Powder – 2 tbsp
Grated boiled potato – 1
Finely Chopped Coriander
Lemon juice – 1 tsp
Ghee to fry
- Take sama chawal,add into mixer jar and make fine powder.
- In a kadhai add ghee,water,Cumin seeds,Finely chopped green chilli,Pepper powder.
- Mix well and boil on medium flame.
- Add sama rice flour and mix well with lumps on low flame.
- Add roack salt mix well.
- Stir continously until it forms dough.
- Off flame while it leaves pan.
- Keep aside and let it cool.
- Add Roasted Peanut Powder,Grated boiled potato,Finely Chopped Coriander,Lemon juice.
- Grease hands and mix well.
- Take any plate or setting tray and grease.
- Transfer mix and spread well.
- Let it set for 10-15 mins in fridge.
- After setting cut into pieces.
- Shallow fry on medium flame.
- Flip and fry on all sides until golden crisp.
- Vrat Quick Bites are ready to serve..Enjoy!!!
Thank you so much for lovely comment and watching Video. Click to subscribe https://goo.gl/n9nvav for more such recipes subscribe ☑️ and press👆 the 🔔🔔 Bell Icon. https://goo.gl/n9nvav अच्छे वीडियो को देखने के लिए सब्सक्राइब कीजिये ☑️और घंटी 🔔🔔.. को दबाना न भूले
CONNECT WITH ME: Subscribe- LIKE- Comment-Watch
Youtube: https://goo.gl/n9nvav Subscribe the YouTube Channel- Its Free✔👆
Facebook: https://goo.gl/JXAVCA please Like the FaceBook Page
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/106771386802825110090
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org If you want to know a recipe, then mail it to us at this.