thekua recipe | bihari khasta thekua recipe a traditional and unique deep fried sweet recipe made with wheat flour and sugar.it is also used as prasad and served to gods especially during the chhath puja and served.
Also known as ‘Khajuria’ or ‘Thikari’, this snack is a dry snack, sweet in taste and is cooked using wheat flour, ghee, coconut, jaggery and oil. A deep-fried preparation. Traditionally, Thekua is made with gud or jaggery, Try this easy recipe and give us your feedback in the comment section given below. Apart from this amazing recipe you can also prepare some more festive recipes like Besan ladoo, nariyal ke ladoo, balushahi, malpua, jalebi,Gulab Jamun.
गेहू के आटे से ऐसे ठेकुआ बनाएंगे तो 100%खस्ता एकदम स्वादिष्ट अच्छे बनेगे/बिना सांचे के Thekua Recipe
Wheat Flour – 2 cup
Raisins – 1 tbsp
Chopped Dry Coconut – 2 tbsp
Fennal Seeds – 1 tsp
Dessicatted Coconut – 1 tbsp
Cardamom powder – 1 tsp
Jaggery Powder – 3/4 cup
Milk – 1/2 cup
Ghee – 2 tbsp
Oil for frying
- To make khasta Thequa take a bowl.
- Add Wheat Flour,Raisins,Chopped Dry Coconut,Fennal Seeds,Dessicatted Coconut,Cardamom powder,Jaggery Powder,Ghee.
- Mix well.
- Add milk and prepare hard dough.
- Take lemon size mix and make a ball.
- Make any type of design as desire with help of tooth pick/Form/Basket/Spoon.
- In a kadhai add oil and heat it on medium flame.
- Add prepared thequa and fry on low flame.
- Flip and fry on all sides until golden.
- Take out and fry others in the same way.
- Thequa is ready to serve.Enjoy!!!!
Thank you so much for lovely comment and watching Video. Click to subscribe https://goo.gl/n9nvav for more such recipes subscribe ☑️ and press👆 the 🔔🔔 Bell Icon. https://goo.gl/n9nvav अच्छे वीडियो को देखने के लिए सब्सक्राइब कीजिये ☑️और घंटी 🔔🔔.. को दबाना न भूले
CONNECT WITH ME: Subscribe- LIKE- Comment-Watch
Youtube: https://goo.gl/n9nvav Subscribe the YouTube Channel- Its Free✔👆
Facebook: https://goo.gl/JXAVCA please Like the FaceBook Page
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/106771386802825110090
Email Id: email@example.com If you want to know a recipe, then mail it to us at this.