Rice flour kachori is a crisp and deep-fried snack recipe made with rice flour .kachori is famous across india and is made in different variey of but this recipe of kachori is made in an easy and simple way.It is easy to make & very crispy to eat.
चावल का ऐसा खस्ता करारा नाश्ता जिसे आप बिना सब्जी/सॉस सारी खा लेंगे Rice Flour Kachori – Kachori
Water – 1 & 1/2 cup
Kalonji / Nigella seeds – 1/2 tsp
Carom seeds – 1/2 tsp
Oil – 1 tsp
Salt as per tatse
Finely chopped green chilli- 2
Finely chopped garlic – 4-5
Finely chopped ginger-1 inch
Rice flour – 1 cup
Grated fresh coconut – 1/4 cup
Roasted cumin powder – 1 tsp
Finely chopped coriander
Oil for frying
- To make Rice Flour Kachori take a kadhai and on the flame.
- Add 1 and 1/2 cup of water,Kalonji,Caraway seeds, salt ,Finely chopped green chilli,Finely chopped garlic and boil water.
- On low flame,Add rice flour in batches and mix continously.
- Turn off the flame and transfer mix into a bowl.
- Do not let the mix to cool down. Keep it warm.
- Add Grated fresh coconut,Jeera powder,Finely chopped coriander.
- Mix well until forms a dough.
- Dust some rice flour on platform
- Take lemon sized dough and make a ball.
- Flatten the dough with the roller pin.
- Do not flatten it too thin. Make sure it is a little thick.
- With a help of cutter cut it into a circle shape and keep aside. Prepare everything in the same way.
- Add oil in kadhai for deep fry and let it heat.
- Add the prepared Pathri into oil and fry on low to medium flame.
- Flip and fry until golden and crisp.
- Rice Flour Kachori is ready to serve.Enjoy!!!
Thank you so much for lovely comment and watching Video. Click to subscribe https://goo.gl/n9nvav for more such recipes subscribe ☑️ and press👆 the 🔔🔔 Bell Icon. https://goo.gl/n9nvav अच्छे वीडियो को देखने के लिए सब्सक्राइब कीजिये ☑️और घंटी 🔔🔔.. को दबाना न भूले
CONNECT WITH ME: Subscribe- LIKE- Comment-Watch
Youtube: https://goo.gl/n9nvav Subscribe the YouTube Channel- Its Free✔👆
Facebook: https://goo.gl/JXAVCA please Like the FaceBook Page
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/106771386802825110090
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org If you want to know a recipe, then mail it to us at this.