Sandwich Mithai is one of the Sweet which is made of different dry fruits & the combination of Milk powder & Milk. Condensed Milk can be used instead of Milk powder & Milk.It is very instant sweet recipe & easy to make.It is made during some festive occasions like Diwali, Navratri, Holi & all.It can be enjoyed with some Snacks.In this way, many Sweets can be made like Barfi , Milk cake & so on.
बिना घंटो दूध उबाले बिना मावा ऐसी Tasty मिठाई की हलवाई भी आके पूछे कैसे बनायीं Milk Barfi – Barfi
Almonds – 2 tbsp
Raisins – 2 tbsp
Chopped Dates – 8 pcs
Desiccated Coconut – 1/2 cup
Chopped Cashew Nuts – 2 tbsp
Red Food color – 5 drops
Ghee – 1/4 cup
Milk – 1/2 cup
Milk Powder – 2 cups
Sugar Powder – 1/2 cup
Cardamom Powder – 1/4 tsp
Silver Vark optional
- To make Milk Malai Sandwich take a grinding jar.
- Add Almonds,Raisins,Dates,Desiccated Coconut.
- Grind Coarse.
- Add milk if required for binding,Red Food color and grind.
- Transfer into a bowl.
- Add Chopped Cashew Nuts and mix well.
- Take a pan, Do not keep on flame.
- Add Ghee,Milk,Milk Powder and mix well with out lumps.
- Turn on flame and mix well and cook on low flame.
- Add Sugar Powder and mix well.
- Add Cardamom Powder and mix well.
- Cook until leaves pan.
- Turn off flame when it leaves pan.
- Divide into 2 parts.
- Take a burfi tray/plate and grease it.
- Add 1 part of mawa mix and spread.
- Add prepared dry fruit mix and spread.
- Add 2nd part mawa mix and spread.
- Let it set in fridge/room temperature for 15 mins.
- Garnish with silver vark.
- Cut into pieces and place chopped almond.
- Milk Malai Sandwich is ready to serve. Enjoy!!!
- Can store in fridge for 1 month.
Thank you so much for lovely comment and watching Video. Click to subscribe https://goo.gl/n9nvav for more such recipes subscribe ☑️ and press👆 the 🔔🔔 Bell Icon. https://goo.gl/n9nvav अच्छे वीडियो को देखने के लिए सब्सक्राइब कीजिये ☑️और घंटी 🔔🔔.. को दबाना न भूले
CONNECT WITH ME: Subscribe- LIKE- Comment-Watch
Youtube: https://goo.gl/n9nvav Subscribe the YouTube Channel- Its Free✔👆
Facebook: https://goo.gl/JXAVCA please Like the FaceBook Page
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/106771386802825110090
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org If you want to know a recipe, then mail it to us at this.