गारंटी है मुँह में पानी ना जाये तो कहना!! ऐसे है ये कुरकुरे करारे चटपटे मसालेदार आलू Sindhi Aloo Tuk
Aloo tuk is a popular sindhi snack of crispy, fried and spiced potato slices. Aloo Tuk or Sindhi Tuk is a delicious double fried potato dish that is quite addictive. Eat it as a snack or serve it as a side with any meal.
Potatoes – 10
Oil for deep fry
Oil – 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Coriander Powder – 2 tsp
Garam Masala – 1/2 tsp
Cumin Powder – 1 tsp
Black Salt – 1/2 tsp
Salt as per taste
Dry Mango Powder – 1/2 tsp
Chaat Masala – 1 tsp
- Peel and wash all potatoes
- Soak potatoes in cold Cold Water.
- Add salt and soak potatoes for 10-15 mins.
- Remove excess water.
- Pat Dry with help of towel/Tissue.
- Divide into 2 pieces.
- Add oil in kadahi and heat well.
- Add cut potatoes into oil and fry.
- Add 1 tsp salt into oil and fry.
- Take out and transfer onto a tissue.
- Let it cool completely.
- Press with a bowl to flatten it.
- Heat oil on high flame.
- Fry on high flame until golden crisp.
- Take out when golden crisp.
- Transfer onto tissue.
- Take another pan.
- Add oil and heat.
- Add Turmeric Powder,Red Chilli Powder,Coriander Powder,Garam Masala,Cumin Powder and saute well.
- Add Fried Potatoes and toss.
- Add Black Salt,Salt,Dry Mango Powder,Chaat Masala and Mix gently.
- Toss and coat masala on all sides.
- Finally add chopped Coriander.
- Aloo Tuuk is ready to serve…Enjoy!!