Shakkapara is served during the festivals of Ganesh Chaturthi, Diwali, and Christmas, but are an ideal snack when you want something a little Sweet to crunch on.It is an instant recipe & easy to make.It is tea time snacks. Likewise many Snacks can be prepared like Namkeen pare , Nimki , Mathri etc. Different types of Snacks can be prepared for tea time.You can make Shakkarpara well ahead of time (2 to 3 weeks prior) and store it in a cool, dry place in an airtight container. These Sweet fried Crispys are also made during Weddings.
शक्करपारे ऐसे बनाएंगे तो 100%कभी नहीं फटेंगे। एकदम खस्ता और क्रिस्पी बनेंगे Crispy Shakarpara Recipe
Warm Milk – 1/2 cup
Sugar – 1/2 cup
Ghee/Oil – 1/2 cup
All Purpose Flour – 2 cup
Oil for deep frying
- To make Instant Crispy Shakarpara take a bowl.
- Add Warm Milk,Sugar and mix well to dissolve sugar.
- Add ghee and mix well.
- Add All Purpose Flour in batches and mix well.
- Close lid and let it set for 1 hour & 15 mins.
- After 1 hour 15 mins check dough.
- Knead well.
- Divide into two parts.
- Take one part and roll not too thick not too thin.
- Cut into any shape.
- Add oil into kadhai and heat on medium flame.
- Add prepared shakarpara and Fry on low flame until golden.
- Stir with a spoon and fry on all sides.
- Take out and transfer on kitchen towel.
- Shakarpara is ready to serve.Enjoy…!
- Store in a air tight container for 1 month.
Thank you so much for lovely comment and watching Video. Click to subscribe https://goo.gl/n9nvav for more such recipes subscribe ☑️ and press👆 the 🔔🔔 Bell Icon. https://goo.gl/n9nvav अच्छे वीडियो को देखने के लिए सब्सक्राइब कीजिये ☑️और घंटी 🔔🔔.. को दबाना न भूले
CONNECT WITH ME: Subscribe- LIKE- Comment-Watch
Youtube: https://goo.gl/n9nvav Subscribe the YouTube Channel- Its Free✔👆
Facebook: https://goo.gl/JXAVCA please Like the FaceBook Page
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/106771386802825110090
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org If you want to know a recipe, then mail it to us at this.