Hi everyone i am parul and you are most welcome on Cook With Parul.
Today I am not going to share any recipe. today in my kitchen happened a new edition and that is a New Softel Domestic Stone Flour Mill.
Hi everyone, I am Parul, and you are most welcome on Cook With Parul.
Today I am not going to share any recipes. Today in my kitchen happened a new edition: a New Softel Domestic Stone Flour Mill.
Many of us live in big cities, and there is no flour mill near our house, due to which we use packet flour. But the packaged flour does not have the taste of milled flour. That’s why I started searching that there is such a flour mill that we can use very easily in our homes, and at the same time, it is also in our budget and uses less electricity.
Today I am going to talk about Softel Domestic Stone Flour Mill with me. This flour mill has all the features that a suitable flour mill should have. As we have a budget, electricity is used for work, and it is easy to use.
So let’s know about this grinder, how you can use it and what its features are.
Atta Chakki Review Video
Softel Domestic Stone Flour Mill Main Features
- Superior Quality
- 100% copper winding 1 Horsepower (HP) motor with 3 years warranty
- Only Consumes approx 1 unit electricity per hour
- Stainless Steel Body
- Setting can be done as per the thickness of flour required with the handle
- Suitable for all Type of Grains, Dhal, Dry masala grinding
- Compact Model
- Stone Grinding/ Patthar Grinding
- Automatic Cleaning System
- Easy Operating System
- Grinding Capacity: 6 to 10 Kgs/Hour
- Weight 26 Kgs.
- Emery Stone Size : 150mm dia(6″ )
Can we also grind it to rava consistency