Mohanthal is a traditional Gujarati sweet. It’s tastes a bit like fudge and one of the most popular and traditional dishes served at Gujarati weddings. Mohanthal Recipe is a very traditional festive sweet made from sweetened gram flour and cooked slowly into a dense fudge flavored with saffron and nuts.
Mohanthal is one of the signature desserts. This besan and ghee based Indian sweet dessert is popularly known as mohanthal, but it is known with other names like, mohanthar or mohan thal too.
बिलकुल हलवाई जैसा दानेदार मोहनथाल का नया आसान तरीका बिना ख़राब हुए Mohanthal | Tasty MohanThal Recipe
Gram flour – 2 cup (250 gms)
Hot milk- 3 tbsp
Ghee- 3 tbsp
For preparing mix
Ghee- 180 gms
Milk- 1/2 cup(6 tbsp)
For sugar syrup
Sugar – 1 cup
Water – 1 cup
Saffron strands – 2 pinch
Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
- INSTRUCTIONS :
- To make mohan thal take gram flour in wide bowl.
- Take milk & add ghee into it & mix well.
- Add this mixture little by little into gram flour.
- Mix well by rubbing with both the hands.
- Cover & let it rest for 10-15 mins.
- Take a seive & put prepared mixture into it.
- Seive it well with the help of hands.
- Break big pieces by pressing with hands & seive it.
- Take a kadhai & heat it on low flame.
- Add ghee & let it melt on low flame.
- Add prepared mixture into it.
- Stir it continuously & cook on low to medium flame until golden & aromatic.
- After cooking for 15-20 mins add milk in batches & mix well.
- Cook until it separates pan.
- Turn off the flame & Continue to stir for 5 minutes or til the mixture cools.
- You can add 100-150 gms mava in mohan thal.
- Keep mohan thal mix aside & let it cool.
- Lets prepare sugar syrup for mohanthal
- Take a pan & add sugar & water.
- Let it melt on medium flame.
- Let it come to one boil.
- Prepare half string consistency syrup.
- At this stage add saffron strands & add Cardamom powder.
- Let it boil for few minutes to enhance its flavour.
- Check the consistency of sugar syrup for half string consistency.
- Turn off the flame.
- Add sugar syrup into mohanthal mix little by little,stir continuously, till the sugar syrups combines well with besan mixture.
- Take a plate/thali & grease with oil/ghee.
- Transfer mohan thal mix into plate/thali & Spread.
- Garnish with chopped Almonds,cashewnuts,pista.
- Mohan Thal is ready to serve.Enjoy!
- Set it for 1 hour and serve it. serve hot or cold
- Can store mohan thal for 20-25 days in fridge.
Thank you so much for lovely comment and watching Video. Click to subscribe https://goo.gl/n9nvav for more such recipes subscribe ☑️ and press👆 the 🔔🔔 Bell Icon. https://goo.gl/n9nvav अच्छे वीडियो को देखने के लिए सब्सक्राइब कीजिये ☑️और घंटी 🔔🔔.. को दबाना न भूले
CONNECT WITH ME: Subscribe- LIKE- Comment-Watch
Youtube: https://goo.gl/n9nvav Subscribe the YouTube Channel- Its Free✔👆
Facebook: https://goo.gl/JXAVCA please Like the FaceBook Page
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/106771386802825110090
Email Id: email@example.com If you want to know a recipe, then mail it to us at this.